Thursday, September 29, 2005

Poster Time

Well time has come again to prepare for a meeting. This time it's the Jane Coffin Fellows - my funding agency. For some reason I could only find last year's newsletter online - but to get an idea of what this organisation is all about, click here.

This should be very interesting, many important Cell Biologists, Biochemists and Structural Biologists will be there. And I have to make a poster summarizing my postdoctoral career (today's task). The last meeting I attended was very successful - I met many individuals (all in my new adopted field) and learned a lot. In addition I was able to trek around the Canadian Rockies. This meeting is more general (in fact there is only one RNA person at the meeting and he does structural stuff), so this meeting's goal is to get exposed and be exposed. Should be fun.