Thursday, January 05, 2006

Positive Entry

OK I promised people that I would write a positive entry today, so here goes ...

Want to see a crazy scientist? Here's many pictures of a former colleague of mine, taken by his wife Claudi (who is also a scientist). For more amazing and fun filled photos, visit her blog aroundaboutme ... and they say scientists aren't fun. Whoo-hoo!



Want to read more on RNA? Visit Bartholomew Cubbins' blog (Bartholomew Cubbins on RNA) ... the blog in his words:
Ribonucleic Acid - it's not just for transferring genetic information between DNA and proteins anymore. This blog will discuss current gossip, news, and major papers within the field. The level of discussion will be quite detailed, yet I hope that non-scientists who are interested in RNA will be able to follow.

And to all the nay-sayers that may dismiss a blog on RNA, this is what BC has to say:
It is my hope that there are legions of non-scientist men and women out there frothing at the mouth to learn more about RNA. And I'm not talking about the RNA drops therapy variety (I'd link to it but I just ran out of Purell).